In the UK every year all companies are legally required to produce a set of final accounts and file them at the Companies House. This applies to all registered companies including those that are non-trading.The Annual accounts must include the following:
- a profit and loss account (or income and expenditure account if the company is not trading for profit);
- a balance sheet signed by a director and includes the printed name of the director who signed the balance sheet on behalf of the board; and
- notes to the accounts;
How this may affect you
- It may be difficult for you to concentrate on running your business as well as keeping up with all the legal obligations that comes with it.
- You may not have enough financial resources to have your own in-house accounts department
- You may not have sufficient knowledge of the Financial Reporting Standards to follow when producing your own annual accounts.
- You may be having technical problems with your accounting systems that you may require expert advice.
Dashwoods understands. That is why we are here.
How we can help you
- We will take the pressure off you by producing non-audited final accounts for your business and filing them at the Companies House.
- We will provide you with a high quality service at a reasonable charge thus saving you time and money.
- We will ensure that you meet statutory obligations by managing the timing for the production of your annual accounts.
- We will also help you to take advantage of tax planning opportunities.