CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) tax
This scheme sets out the rules for how payments to subcontractors for construction work must be handled by contractors in the construction industry. It applies mainly to contractors and subcontractors in mainstream construction work. Businesses or organisations who have a high annual spend on construction may also count as contractors and fall under the scheme.
How it may affect you
- You may not be sure whether you should be registered under this scheme or not
- You may need assistance with registering and setting up for the scheme
- You may need explanations about the scheme and how it works
How we can help
- We will assist you by providing you with relevant information concerning CIS
- We will take you through the process of registering for CIS.
- We will do CIS returns for you and submit them to HMRC.